Monday 29 February 2016

Extra Skincare Products

Hey guys! I've decided that I'm going to make Mondays my blogging day. I'm not sure how long this will keep going on for since you know that I'm not the most consistent blogger but I can keep trying can't I?

If you are subscribed to my youtube channel, (if you not then heres the link so go and subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBagI3M0if91bvcxcw2Sh6A ) then you'd have seen my everyday skincare routine video. However, I do use a couple of other products which aren't daily but these two products are still important for my skin.





I love using the St Ives face scrubs and the one in the picture is the naturally clearing version. I use face scrubs once or twice a week to get rid of the dead skin cells and it makes my skin so smooth. St Ives have lots of types of scrubs but the naturally clearing scrub is good for combination/oily skin because it has salicylic acid which helps to prevent spots. This scrub isn't too harsh so it isn't scratchy on the skin.

When my skin feels really gross, I like to use a face mask to pamper my skin. I recommend montagne jeunesse masks because they're only £1 and the company has lots of different scents. The one in the picture above is the argan oil mud mask which is good to balance the oils on your face but I also like: the tea tree, strawberry, heated chocolate and cucumber ones.

If you haven't seen my everyday skincare routine then click the link here https://youtu.be/iclYrgCNT-I

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Come back here next week around 7:30 for my next post.

Love Tia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment